Topics covered in this issue of the CRJ include:
- Seeing Red: The Handmaid’s Tale, Human Dignity, and Hope
- A Grand Cosmic Resonance: How the Structure and Comprehensibility of the Universe Reveal a Mindful Maker
- Kindergarteners Need Apologetics, Too: How to Teach Them What They Need to Know
- Slaughterhouse-Five as a Tool for Christian Self-Examination
- Abortion and the Moral Law
- A Christian Response to the Hindu Concept of Spiritual Quest
- Does Jesus Condone Self-Mutilation in Matthew 5:29–30?
- And More!