Topics covered in this issue of the CRJ include:
- Fundamentalist Faith and the Problem of Holy Wars by Elliot Miller
- Submit or Die: The Geostrategic Jihad of Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda (Part One): It’s Ideological Roots in the Theology and Politics of Sayyid Qutb by Charles Strohmer
- Betting the Farm: What Cloning Advocates Really Want by Scott Klusendorf
- What Are You Hoping For? by John Carstensen
- What Does It Mean to Say That the Holy Spirit Is “in” Me? by Hank Hanegraaff
- When Literal Interpretations Don’t Hold Water by John Makujina
- How Died and Left You a Gospel? by Armando Roggio, Sr.
- and More!